Program In Cyber Security Management
This course is designed to equip young graduates with the knowledge and skills to handle and eliminate the Cyber Security challenges in the current and future scenarios. The course covers the theoretical and practical aspects of Cyber Security, including the essential components, threat landscape, cyber crime types, remedial and mitigation measures, reporting of cyber crime, privacy and security issues, cyber laws and ethics, cyber risk management, cyber security tools and technologies, cyber security standards and best practices, cyber security audit and compliance, cyber security governance and leadership, cyber security incident response and forensics, cyber security research and innovation.
The course is delivered by certified global experts in Cyber Security, who have rich experience and expertise in the field. The course adopts a blended learning approach, which combines online lectures, interactive sessions, case studies, assignments, projects, quizzes, and exams. The course also provides hands-on experience with various Cyber Security tools and platforms through lab sessions and simulations.
The course duration is six months, followed by a brief industry internship that will help the students to apply their learning to real-world problems and gain exposure to the industry and commerce sectors. The course also prepares the students for various global certifications in Cyber Security that will enhance their employability and career prospects.
By the end of this course, the students will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental concepts and principles of Cyber Security and its importance in the digital era.
- Identify and analyze the various types of cyber threats and attacks and their impact on individuals, organizations, and society.
- Apply appropriate remedial and mitigation measures to prevent, detect, counter, and recover from cyber incidents.
- Report cyber crimes to the relevant authorities and follow the legal and ethical guidelines for Cyber Security.
- Assess the cyber risks and vulnerabilities of various systems and networks and implement effective security controls and policies.
- Use various Cyber Security tools and technologies to monitor, protect, defend, and enhance the security posture of systems and networks.
- Follow the Cyber Security standards and best practices to ensure compliance with the regulatory requirements and industry norms.
Upon successful completion of this course, the students will be able to:
The course pedagogy consists of:
Online lectures: The lectures are delivered online by the certified global experts in Cyber Security. The lectures cover the theoretical concepts and principles of Cyber Security and provide examples and illustrations from various domains and scenarios. The lectures are recorded and made available for later
Interactive sessions: The interactive sessions are conducted online by the instructors and facilitators. The interactive sessions provide an opportunity for the students to ask questions, clarify doubts, discuss topics, share experiences, and exchange feedback with the instructors and peers. The interactive sessions also include guest lectures by industry practitioners and experts who share their insights and perspectives on Cyber Security issues and trends.
Case studies: The case studies are based on real-world problems and situations related to Cyber Security. The case studies help the students to apply their learning to practical contexts and analyze the challenges and solutions involved in Cyber Security. The case studies also enhance the students’ critical thinking, problem-solving, decision-making, and communication skills.
Assignments: The assignments are given to assess the students’ understanding and application of the concepts and techniques learned in the course. The assignments require the students to perform various tasks and activities related to Cyber Security, such as risk assessment, security audit, policy formulation, tool evaluation, etc. The assignments are graded and feedback is provided by the instructors.
Projects: The projects are designed to provide hands-on experience and exposure to the students in Cyber Security. The projects require the students to work in groups and developa Cyber Security solution for a given problem or scenario. The projects involve various stages, such as problem identification, requirement analysis, design, implementation, testing, evaluation, and presentation. The projects are evaluated and feedback is provided by the instructors and peers.
Quizzes: The quizzes are conducted online to test the students’ knowledge and comprehension of the topics covered in the course. The quizzes consist of multiple choice questions, short-answer questions, and fill-in-the-blanks questions. The quizzes are timed and scored automatically by the system.
Exams: The exams are conducted online to measure the students’ achievement of the course objectives and outcomes. The exams consist of descriptive questions, case-based questions, and application-based questions. The exams are proctored and graded by the instructors.
who can apply
why join us?
Running successfully since 2010
Panel of expert trainers
Trained more than 12k students
Conducted more than 300 workshops India & Globally
DTA is also into Digital Marketing Workshops & Consulting
Located in multiple regions of Mumbai including Thane, Dadar, Vashi, Andheri, & Fort
Institutes which enhances your Mindset, Skillset & Toolset in turn trainee excels
Very keen focus on excelling students’ practical skills rather than theory indeed which is required.
The course framework consists of the following modules:
Introduction to Cyber Security
- Overview of Cyber Security
- Essential Components of Cyber Security
- Cyber Security Domains and Applications
- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities
Cyber Security Threat Landscape
- Types of Cyber Threats and Attacks
- Sources and Motives of Cyber Threats and Attacks
- Impact and Consequences of Cyber Threats and Attacks
- Trends and Future of Cyber Threats and Attacks
Cyber Crime and Remedial Measures
- Definition and Classification of Cyber Crime
- Prevention and Detection of Cyber Crime
- Countermeasures and Recovery from Cyber Crime
- Reporting and Investigation of Cyber Crime
Privacy and Security Issues in Cyber Space
- Concepts and Principles of Privacy and Security
- Privacy and Security Risks and Threats in Cyber Space
- Privacy and Security Controls and Policies in Cyber Space
- Privacy and Security Awareness and Education in Cyber Space
Cyber Laws and Ethics
- Need and Scope of Cyber Laws
- Major Cyber Laws in India and Globally
- Roles and Responsibilities of Various Stakeholders in Cyber Laws
- Ethical Issues and Dilemmas in Cyber Space